Centennial Homes, America’s number one manufactured home independent retailor is looking for passionate Sales Consultants who are driven by success to join our growing team. Since 1969, Centennial Homes has experienced continuous growth and profitability with an impressive track record including being the largest manufactured home retailer in the Midwest. Whether you have years of experience as a sales professional or are looking for an entry level position to jump start your career, we offer a great opportunity to learn and grow with many opportunities for career advancement.
As the face of Centennial Homes, our Sales Consultants work with our clients assisting them in making smart, informed decisions regarding new home purchases; ensuring that each customer has an exceptional experience. In this role you are responsible for building relationships and creating trust with the client so you can uncover their true needs while providing outstanding service.
We provide a fast-paced, high-energy, highly rewarding and fun environment for our award winning sales team. Some of the benefits that our sales consultants love about working here include:
- Competitive compensation package
- Paid Training – comprehensive product and sales training program and ongoing coaching and mentoring
- Advancement opportunities including management training program!
- Monthly Sales Bonuses – lucrative program!
- Annual trips for top performers
- For a complete list of company benefits, see team benefit page
New home sales experience is not required for this role; successful candidates for the Sales Consultant position are driven to succeed, approach sales with a high level of integrity and have a positive attitude, personality and enjoys working with people.
Additional requirements of the Sales Consultant include:
- Bachelor’s degree, preferred
- 2 years’ experience in a commissioned sales, preferred but willing to train entry level sales professionals!
- Valid Driver’s license and reliable form of transportation
- Basic computer skills
- Excellent written, verbal and interpersonal skills
- Ability to pass background check
This is a great opportunity for someone who understands that selling is a process, not an event and that selling is something you do for a customer not to them!